An Award-Winning Roofing Contractor Serving Allendale, NJ
The Great American Roofing Company appreciates that families and businesses in Allendale, NJ, need a trusted roofing contractor to get the job done after storm damage, or when it has just been too long since replacement. Replacing a roof is something many property owners put off, but the longer you delay, the more susceptible your home or workplace is to damage.
Through 45 years of experience working with only the finest products and ensuring our installers are the best of the best (GAF Master Elite® Certified contractors make up the top 2% of roofers in the nation), we’ve learned how to reduce customer anxiety during the process of roof repair, replacement or restoration.
What does a roof replacement entail?
Components of a Factory-Certified GAF Roofing System
Good Housekeeping’s Seal of Approval adorns each step of our process installing your new roof, using the materials produced by the best roofing manufacturer in North America. A GAF roofing system includes the following components:
- Shingles — We offer several Lifetime Warranty options including the #1-selling shingles in North America, the Timberline® brand.
- Attic Ventilation — Preventing premature deterioration of your roof and even risks to your health in the form of mildew and mold.
- Roof Deck Protection — A smooth, breathable membrane under the shingles allows heat and moisture to escape from your home without letting in the rain.
- Starter Strip Shingles — Durable adhesive prevents shingles from blowing off.
- Leak Barriers — Vulnerable points of roof settling and extreme weather benefit from extra protection.
- Ridge Cap Shingles — Adds visual appeal and additional protection to the seams of your roof!
Get a Free Roofing Quote
If you’re in Allendale, NJ, The Great American Roofing Company will come to you for an estimate and a discussion about what’s right for your property. Complete our online form or dial us directly at (201) 825-2955.